Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Favorites or December in Photos

Last night I stayed up way past bedtime. Alan is on a work trip and so like a child without a curfew, I wasted away the hours downloading, editing and posting photos from the final month of the year. I love photos and the memories attached to them. Here are my favorites.

Grandma, Cesia and Grandpa at Umami Burger, The Grove, Hollywood where I ate what was quite possibly the best burger of my life thus far. 

The Grove.


Three goofs.

Fun with Uncle Matt.

There is just something about hammocks that melts me up inside.

Southwest.


Rock play at Gma and Gpa's. Albuquerque, NM.

Flagstaff, AZ.

Christmas requires snow. We found it here in Flagstaff.

Forever my baby.

Tapas and two of my favorite people in Flagstaff.
(Daddy was allowed his phone at dinner to track the Bear's game. They lost. Blah).

This girl.

Magic.

Little America, Flagstaff. Same place Daddy stayed when he was a kid.

There is just something I love about this shot.

Christmas love.

Possibly my favorite photo of 2013.

Love her spirit.

My favorite four.

Girls and Penguins.

Back home. Favorite Beach. Topanga, CA.

Celebrating 84 years young. Barb has much to teach us about how not to grow up.

Little Boy decorates his first Christmas tree ever.

Sisters. My baby. Ellen.

North Pole Party #2. My cheeks hurt from smiling.

Daddy's girl in every sense.

There is just something about cousins. They get each other - especially these two kindred spirits.

Prescott, AZ.

Snowboarding on dirt.

All the snow these beach babies need.

Pure joy. Pure love.

The world is full of so much wonder. The door is open to so much possibility.

Little dreamer.

Love this house. Aunt Barb's. Prescott, AZ.

Two sisters forever bonded.

Four.

Nature.


Forever my first.

#1.

Christmas Morning. Joy.

Wonder.

Shared smiles.

Family is love.
Shared secrets.
Looking back at photos always reminds me that there is so much beauty in this world, there is so much possibility, so much wonder and all the doors are open. To all of us. Thanks for letting me share my world with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment